This happens most often when a 6-pin connector or lightstrip is plugged in upside down, causing something called reverse polarity. To fix this, simply flip over the connector or lightstrip and plug it in the other way.
No, Litcessory extension cables do not have any LED lights.
If your lights are not the right colors after connecting a cut-end connector, this means that the cut-end connector is not making a solid connection with the solder points on the lightstrips. Try the following:
- Unplug the power source
- Ensure the backside of the solder points (the side opposite of the LED lights) are making contact with the cut-end connector’s metal prongs, and that the cut-end of the lightstrip is fully inserted.
- Close the lid of the cut-end connector and clamp down with a pair of pliers. Use plenty of pressure. You should hear a slight “snap”.
- To ensure your cut-end connector stays tight, you can wrap the cut-end connector tightly with electrical tape.
If you are still having issues after trying the above steps, please contact our awesome support team. We are always happy to help!
This product is REQUIRED to connect any other Litcessory product directly to the Philips Lightstrip Plus Hardwired Controller.
- This product is REQUIRED to connect any other Litcessory product directly to the Philips Lightstrip Plus Hardwired Controller.
- Male ends are removable, converting them to female.
- Cable is UL Listed.
- Made for indoor, dry locations only.
- All Litcessory products come with a two-year warranty.